Ready, set, and… action! Making movies seems to have a revival on the internet: we’re brushing our teeth while watching non-branded YouTube tutorials in the morning and dive into a strobing tutorial over lunch. Yes, I’ve heard video is the new big thing for a couple of years now, but now I really starting to feel the buzz.
These six Photoshop video tutorials will hopefully help you improve your photography and allow you to create content that other bloggers and sponsors will love. By touching up photographs, changing your colours around a bit and perfecting your images you’ll be likely to see your views increase and also hopefully get more fans!
Book lets you live someone else’s life for a bit. Reading teaches you about your history and makes you question how social changes happen, stimulates your creativity or teaches you interesting trivia about things you didn’t even know existed.
Mind-bending fiction, picked by David Eagleman
The Bear by William Faulkner. “I bought this short novel for fifty cents at a garage sale when I was 17. The storytelling and language blew my socks off. I immediately became an English major.”
HOW CAN GOOGLE ANALYTICS HELP YOUR BLOG?
Google Analytics is the easiest tool for monitoring your traffic; it keeps track of the basics such as the number of unique visitors and page views and keeps an eye on other critical statistics too. With a little insight this miracle worker will let you adjust your content and publishing strategy entirely according to your traffic.
Analyzing your blog on a business level Continue Reading…
4 TIPS ON HOW TO DEAL WITH A BLOGGER GIRLFRIEND
1. Have patience: Hanging out with a blogger sometimes means that time needs to be “frozen” for the perfect shot. This particularly is a test when food has arrived to a table and you are very hungry. You can not start your food before the perfect shot was taken and this can take a few tests and a few minutes, ( minutes that seem like hours for hungry men ) but my advice is.. just give her the time, it is not worth the battle, sometimes it actually means a free meal if the restaurant is clever enough to recognize the marketing value ; )
2. Learn to take a photo: You don’t have to be a Mario Testino but it does help to pick up some tips and tricks about the basic needs and rules of photography. At one point in your relationship you will be asked to take the picture and you better come prepared.
While you’re building your blog, it’s important to know how to negotiate before talking to brands and companies. Negotiating is something that can be quite difficult…
If you’re working together with a brand or company, you usually create an ad contract. This is a contract that states what kind of advertisement you’ll be doing for them and how much they will pay you for it. The contract is where it all starts and it’s where the negotiation comes in. Here are some things to keep in mind to make it all the more clear and easy.
Happy Friday! You know Friday means Blog Class!! Xx
We all write articles about how to get traffic to your blog all the time. There are many to be found on the web. This is at first very interesting and good for your blog but at the end of the day you want all your visitors to become returning visitors so you have a loyal following where you can build somewhat of an relationship with.
Blog Class !!!Xx
Spotting a perfect blue sky on your way to work? You post it on Instagram. Attending an amazing concert where you stage dive for the very first time? You post it on Instagram. Visiting a very cool coffee space with miraculous latte art? You post it… yeah, you get the gist.
Instagram is huge and probably is here to stay. It is no longer something you do alongside your blog, but it has intertwined with your whole online presence and gives you the chance to share your life in pictures. So there’s no denying anymore: time to awaken your inner image editor!
Get those hashtags under control
Ah, the wondrous world of the hashtag! These babies can be brilliant if you’re willing to waste time browsing and looking for inspiration, but overkill will cost you followers. Stick to two or three hashtags a post and squeeze in a funny one in every now and then. #hashtagqueen #peaceout Continue Reading…
Many people always have questions about fashion week, like why is it useful to go as an online editor, what do bloggers do at fashion week etc. I thought it would be interesting to explain a little bit more why, in my opinion you should all go to fashion week:
1. Inspiration: With all the designers showing their new collections you can probably guess this is the best time to get inspired. I also get very inspired from the street style of people surrounding me as everyone dresses up a little more when it’s fashion week.
2. Connections: I’ve met so, so many people at all the international fashion weeks which I talk to on a very regular base. I’ve made friends but also got to know very interesting companies where I now collaborate with and am in close contact with.
Blog Class !
I think all of us bloggers are constantly looking for ways to improves ourselves no matter what level in the blogosphere we’ve reached. So today I came up with a list of top 10 tips in becoming a better blogger! Hope you guys learn something and don’t forget to share your own tips!
1. Get to know your followers: Without knowing who your followers are it’s impossible to build a loyal readership with them and reach a good interaction and synergy. It’s very good to ask questions in your posts from time to time and do a Q&A every now and then!